I was doing... so, here it goes!
(1) drink more water | I have definitely been drinking more water than ever and I'm loving it! I have reusable bottles all over the place. Adding lemons, oranges, and strawberries give a little zing that make drinking water *fun*!
(2) do things that make me happy | This is something that I was really struggling with last year- doing things just because my friends were or because it was "the cool" thing to do- and I'm so proud to say that I have been focusing on what makes me happy.
(3) be thankful everyday | I'm not sure how to tell if I've been doing this or not... In my Simplified Planner by Emily Ley (planner organization post to come) there is a small box every Sunday that allows you to write something you are thankful for from the previous week, it's been great to look back and reflect!
(4) run three times (or more) a week | I haven't exactly run three times a week, but I have gotten some form of exercise at least three times a week and I've seen a huge change in my body! Along with lots of different types of exercise and a (mostly) healthy diet, I've lost and kept off 7 pounds!
(5) grow with God | Yes, yes, and yes! I've been reading a devotion every morning before starting my day and it's made such a difference! A Southern Heart is also showing a little bit of Jesus with the new category On The Heart.