- Sketch paper, 8x11
- Red, green, and yellow kid friendly (washable) paint
- 2 paint brushes
- 1 circle paint stamp
- 9x12 frame (purchased from my local craft store)
- 1 (or 2) super cute children that are willing to get their feet messy!
- 3 year olds + paint + feet = a very messy combination! Luckily, I covered the hall bathroom with plastic wrap and had a bucket to clean feet off with paper towels close by.
- If you are using two different age children, make sure you do the youngest ones feet first!
- Double check which foot you are painting and stamping, you want one left and one right.
This project is very easy and it can also be split up so you don't have to try to rush through the entire thing in one day! I did the boys feet one day and painted the rest of the craft a week later. As long as you get the feet, you are on the right track!